** Exclusive fabric designed by Oily Rag. **
Citrine spotty : Add a touch of class to your garden,with one of the softer colours for this season, a difficult colour to describe, but ‘yellow khaki’ seems to fit the bill! It is a super colour which works so well with the slate grey spotty spot, and the citrine daisy.
What are they made from?
- High quality, water resistant oilcloth.
- The oilcloth has been woven, designed and printed and coated in Britain.
- Filled with carded, spiral hollow fiber (British safety standards BS2562).
- Our cushions are all handmade in the U.K.
How big are they?
Medium – 40 x 40 cms – £10
Large – 50 x 50 cms – £15
What make these cushions different?
- They’re waterproof, vibrant, versatile, and comfortable.
- Seams are welded after sewing which stops rain from getting inside.
- Patent pending valve design allows air to flow in and out, but not rain.
- They are designed to withstand all types of rainfall, from a light shower to a real summer deluge.
- DO NOT submerge in water!
Why do I need them?
Busy parents – fab for treehouses, dens, playsheds, and to protect little bottoms on hard decking; and for when time is too short to take out and pack away your cushions. Oily Rags can be left outside for whenever you get five minutes for a sit down in the garden.
Gardeners – waterproof and vibrant oilcloth cushions, bring permanent colour into your garden, letting you sit and enjoy in comfort.
Caravanners – cushions that won’t be spoiled if your awning springs a leak.
Boaters – never worry about water spraying on your cushions whilst on board, simply wipe dry and they are usable again.
Made in Britain, for British weather! Go on glam up your garden with an Oily Rag!
Any questions? Please contact us and we’ll help all we can!