** Exclusive fabric designed by Oily Rag. **
Turquoise spotty : An absolutely, amazing turquoise colour, dotted with white spots which have a much smaller turquoise spot at their center. There are even a few sheep thrown into the design mix, just to make you smile!
What are they made from?
- High quality, water resistant oilcloth.
- The oilcloth has been woven, designed and printed and coated in Britain.
- Our aprons are all handmade in the U.K.
How big are they?
Adult apron – ?? x ?? cms – £6
What make these aprons different?
- Wider than normal, to protect your sides, and to fit all girths
- Adjustable neck tie on both sizes of apron
- Extra long middle ties, that you can cut to fit you or tie around your body and secure at the front.
- Big deep pockets run the width of the apron.
- A tag along the side edge to clip a timer, or hang your hand or tea towel from.
- Wipe clean, waterproof, vibrant, versatile, and comfortable.
Why do I need them?
Children – protect clothes when baking, painting, or maybe even washing the car. Aahh, matching aprons – your little one loves to be just like you!
Busy parents -big pockets, long middle ties, and an adjustable neck so you don’t mess your hair up taking it off.
Present givers – lovely quality, wider than normal apron, an exclusive fabric, made in England. What more could you want?
Grandparents – at last, you can wear something that the grandchildren are wearing!
Made in Britain, for British baking! Go on kitsch up your kitchen with an Oily Rag!
Any questions? Please contact us and we’ll help all we can!